RAW MATCHA CHEESECAKE
By Body Be Well ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 cup of coconut cream
1 teaspoon of Matcha Maiden
1 1/2 cups of raw cashews
2 tablespoons of coconut oil melted
3 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
berrries of choice bluberries taste fantastic!
2 cups of gluten free flour
1/2 cup milk of choice
2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take it out and on a clean surface
- Roll dough into ball.
- In a flan pan about 20cm diameter press out the dough with your hands till it reaches the edges
- Cook in a moderate oven 180 C for 10 minutes
- Set aside to cool.
To make the filling
- Place nuts in a blender or food processor with the coconut cream and oil
- Give it a whizz as you want it with no lumps.
- Then add matcha and rice malt syrup.
- Pour into the cooled crust and set in the fridge for 5 hours. Decorate with berries of choice. This can be frozen.